Losing one or more of your teeth can have a great impact, not only on how you speak or eat but also on your confidence and the way you look. Replacement solutions usually take time and more than one visit. That is why here at Calumet Dental we are using the latest technologies, and we can now restore your smile in just one visit!
The Teeth-In-A-Day treatment, allows you to come to our office and leave the same day with your new replacement teeth. Using the latest technologies and machines, we can scan and create a replacement tooth for your while we place the implant that will hold your new tooth. The implant will bond to your bone and heal with your replacement tooth in place so you won't have to wait without a tooth for weeks.
- X-rays and 3D scans will be taken to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure, making sure your bone is strong enough to hold the implants
- A computer will use the 3D scans to design your replacement teeth
- Once you and the doctor approve the design, the images are sent to a special printer that will create your teeth
- While your new teeth are being printed, the implants will be surgically placed into your jaw bone
- Once the teeth are ready, they will be positioned on the implants and check the fit and look of your new teeth
With the procedure completed, the implants can be left to start healing; we recommend that you practice good oral hygiene as to avoid any infections and make sure the implants heal properly.
If you are interested in this procedure and want to know more about it, give us a call at (708) 300-9352 to schedule your appointment today!